Website Video Production | Web Commercials
Attract NEW Customers by 174% with Website Video Production and Web Commercials!
Website Video Production and Web Commercials are not only a great way to impact customers; they’re also a great way to get NEW customers! Video is PERSONAL! With a website video and web commercial, prospective customers feel comfortable using your service, or buying from your business because they already know what to expect before picking up the phone, or walking in the door.
- Years ago, the question was should I have a website? We know the answer to that question.
- Today, the question is not “Should I have a website video?”, the question is “How Many?”.
- One minute of video is worth the equivalent to 1.8million words.
- More than half of customers click through a company website after watching a video.
A website commercial is the natural progression of the net. Consumers have been conditioned to expect a quick overview on your business by way of video. If you don’t have one, you’re competitor is winning.
Website Video is a great way to tell your business stories and deliver messages in a way that other formats can’t match. By their very nature,videos tell a story.
Think about it: you usually leave a movie feeling moved in some way by what you’ve seen—compassion for a character’s triumphs and defeats, or inspired by their perseverance in the face of adversity. Short videos optimized for the Web can have the same effect on viewers or your potential customers.
Our website video production process is simple:
- We consult with you to understand what message you want to convey and how you want to communicate it. By script, voice over, spokesperson, etc.
- We will come to your business, or any location that you choose, in order to shoot your commercial. We can also film products or certain processes related to your product or service.
- Edits are made to ensure that the online video commercial is of a professional quality. The video is only complete when you have approved the final product. Any changes that you would like to make can be discussed with our team.
- The final step in the process is uploading and embedding your video on your website, preferably your home page for the most visibility. Then you can make your video work for you.